A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP WITH TOP EDUCATORS IN OUR INDUSTRY
TEACHING YOU FACE-TO-FACE ON LIVE CALLS WITH OPEN Q&A'S
JOIN HERE >>
August 8, 2016
[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
3 cups of organic oats
1 cup quinoa
1 cup puffed quinoa
1 cup of seed mixture (linseed + Sunflower seeds + pumpkin seeds)
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup of honey
1/3 cup of almond butter (or peanut butter)
1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 185ºC.
2. In a baking tray put quinoa in one layer and bake for about 10 m until golden, stirring halfway through.
3. In a large bowl place the oats, the puffed quinoa, seeds, toasted quinoa and salt and stir, mixing well.
4. In another bowl put the honey, molasses and almond butter and microwave at full power for 1 minute. Carefully remove and stir well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
5. Pour the liquid mixture to cereal and involve very well to mix everything.
6. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray and pour over the mixture of granola. Spread the mixture around the tray and put another sheet of parchment paper on top. With the help of a mug or cup, smooth and press as much as possible to make it a layer the thickness of about 1 finger and a half. Remove the top sheet of paper.
7. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove and after 5 minutes remove the paper sheet with the granola. Let it cool completely and cut into bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.